Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Who said it wouldn't fit?

Lately in life, I'm finding I'll do anything I can to get what I need done.  A good example of this is with the fence I needed built.  Now unfortunately, I don't have a lot of money.  So it was my duty to get this thing built myself.  The first step was to get the supplies.  Not so easy when you are determined to save a hundred bucks on insurance by not driving your truck.  Hey, I've got more important things to spend that money on, and I'm insured through Geico, so I'm already saving 15%.

Believe it or not, it did fit.

 Obviously it was an entertaining trip to the hardware store.  I got a lot of looks, and by now I've learned to enjoy the extra attention.  Being weird is fun anymore. Anyway, we ended up getting the fence built without a hitch, and all it needs is the finishing touches.

The fence just needs stain and a gate.

My point is don't let potential problems deter you, but rather rely on your gut instincts and determination to pull you through.

No comments:

Post a Comment